Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is a good spa/massage place in Hot Springs? I know they have lots of then but I have never been and my mom is wanting to go so I thought about doing a weekend getaway for the two of us. Has anyone ever done this in Hot Springs and if so where did you stay? I have been to Hot Springs before several times just have never done the bath massage thing.

Thanks!!

·
Moderator<br>Campfire<br>Humor & Games<br>'07 Deer
10,307 Posts
The Arlington has a great package. Their spa is on the top floor of the hotel. So you could get a room there and do your spa there and everything. It's centrally located and everything is within walking distance too. Well, this was several years ago. I suppose it's still the same. It was a beautiful place to stay. THe Hot Springs runs into their tubs in the rooms of the hotel. It was great.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
i was born here and lived here my whole life and never been in one:confused: i did however get gift certificates for my wife and my mom to go to the one in the arlington, they seemed to enjoy it very much:biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Premium Member<br>2010 Deer Hunting Contest Winner
6,049 Posts
i was born here and lived here my whole life and never been in one:confused: i did however get gift certificates for my wife and my mom to go to the one in the arlington, they seemed to enjoy it very much:biggrin: :biggrin:
Same here wasnt born here but have lived here quite a while- I hear they are great and I dont think you can go wrong with the Arlington but I might check around on the net- had some friends come down and they did the whole deal sumin like 25 bucks said it was great but I dont remember which one it was! That happens when you get to be a old fart!:smack:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Before moving to Arkansas we used to come to Hot Springs pretty oftne for long weekends. We have stayed in the Arlington, for the hotel, I think it was a bit overpriced for the thin walls and old stuff. It is something that you need to do at least once though. Weekends they do have the best entertainment around if you like live music, a great jazz night and you don't have to stay there to enjoy it. We like the bed a breakfasts around. We have been to the Stitt House several times, but not since the Fischers sold it, by the way I think Horst still runs either the Arlington or the majestic. Anyway, the Arlingtons bath packages were great. Add the massage part to whatever package you choose, it is well worth the extra time and money!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Mountain Harbor Resort has a place called Turtle Cove Spa. I can't speak enough about this place. We've done the Arlington and it's not bad but this place has never disappointed me.

My wife and I went there after a hunting trip last year and when we finished we both were amazed at how good we felt. After being in a stand all day the soreness was completely gone and we were super relaxed.

They also have condo's there where you can stay.

Search under Turtle Cove Spa and you can see what it's all about.

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
Just got back from Hot Springs on a Sr. Beta convention at the Hot Springs Convention Center. We stayed at Embassey Suites which was a very nice place. Look them up on the web. Excellent service and nice rooms.:thumb:

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Since I live in the area I just do the bath thing at home .........and sometimes I get the house massagey to give me a little rub down.:wink:

I live here and haven't ever been to a spa / massage house. But like I said I can steam up the bathroom with some Lake hamiliton water seized just after it leaves Lake Ouachita.(you know they take it before it gets to the septic zone)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts