Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I'm the president of a deer lease in Hot Spring County (about 15 miles South of Malvern). We have about 6 openings, and are looking for new members.

We have 2,550 acres under lease. Land is a mix of cut-overs, pine thickets and hardwoods (along the creeks). We do have a natural gas pipeline running the lenght of the lease (about 2 miles)

We have a camp area with a cook shack. Not running water or electricity, but most of the guys have generators. There is no bunk house, but campers are welcome. We have a skinning rack and have our own check station/sheets.

Wife and kids under 18 (and still in school) hunt free. Kids full time at college pay guest fee ($20/per day) but it's capped at $100 per kid for the season. Membership is capped at 44 members.

No hunting dogs allowed. Dues are $325.

51 deer taken last year and about 70 taken the previous year. Still plenty of deer and lots of turkey.

If interested, please send me a PM and I can answer your questions. For those serious about joining, we will have an "Open Lease Day" September 6th so you can check the place out.

PoolShark

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We'll carry between 40-44 members this year. Dues are based on 40 members, so once we hit 40, probably won't take any unless a friend or relative of a member. We're at 35 members right now.

You can send me a PM with your number and I'll call you to arrange a day/time to loook at the lease. I did notice you are new to the forum, so if you are unable to send a PM you can e-mail me at
[email protected]

·
Registered
35 Posts
need a good deer lease

Hey Guys,

I'm the president of a deer lease in Hot Spring County (about 15 miles South of Malvern). We have about 6 openings, and are looking for new members.

We have 2,550 acres under lease. Land is a mix of cut-overs, pine thickets and hardwoods (along the creeks). We do have a natural gas pipeline running the lenght of the lease (about 2 miles)

We have a camp area with a cook shack. Not running water or electricity, but most of the guys have generators. There is no bunk house, but campers are welcome. We have a skinning rack and have our own check station/sheets.

Wife and kids under 18 (and still in school) hunt free. Kids full time at college pay guest fee ($20/per day) but it's capped at $100 per kid for the season. Membership is capped at 44 members.

No hunting dogs allowed. Dues are $325.

51 deer taken last year and about 70 taken the previous year. Still plenty of deer and lots of turkey.

If interested, please send me a PM and I can answer your questions. For those serious about joining, we will have an "Open Lease Day" September 6th so you can check the place out.

PoolShark
I would like to find out more. Need a good place to take my daughters. You can E-mail me at [email protected] or call me at 501-262-2752.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.