Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Member<br>2010 Turkey Contest Winner
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I admit.....I have a problem. I have built 4 trail cams now and I just bought another one. I have got to get sell a couple to fund my addiction. Since this is the one I have the most money wrapped up in I am going to start with this one.

This one is a Sony Cybershot DSC-W90 8.1MP camera built with a pixcontroller control board. With this set up you can view your pictures on its 2.4" veiw finder in the woods. It will in include a battery, battery charger, usb cable (if I can find it) and a 512mb memorystick pro duo. With this build you can still use the camera out of the case like a W90 that has not been hacked, you will just have a few wires hanging out. Price......$325

·
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here is a pic from this camera.

Also if you want to see some more go to pixcontroller dot com and go to their forums. Search for W90 and you should see several results.

·
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I also have a Sony P32 3.2MP camera that I will let go for $200. These are going to go on AT and a homebrew website at the end of the week, for a higher price at that. I just wanted to give ya'll first dibs.

If ya'll want to see any pics from this camera I have a 1000 or so from it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.