Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well got good news and bad news (for me). good news is, i got turkey permit draw notification today. can you believe they got it done so early? bad news is i didn't get drawn. oh well, maybe i will hit on 2nd draw. good luck to everyone else. thumbs up to agfc for getting with the system this year.:thumb:

·
Member<br>2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest Team Winner
622 Posts
re

i drew cut-off creek april 15th-17 anyone else?:thumb: grew up there cant wait, gobble gobble

·
Banned
6,919 Posts
I drew Gulf Mt. for the second weekend. But I am going to Kansas that weekend. I didnt know when my Kansas trip was gonna be when I applied.:smack: So I wont be using it, unless my Kansas trip gets cancled.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I didnt even put in for any this year because all of them were going to conflict with other trips (like some of yall have said)
Riddle me this, would you pay $20-$25 for the same WMA permits if they were held before our regular statewide season? I know I would...what about yall?

·
Registered
13,204 Posts
I didnt even put in for any this year because all of them were going to conflict with other trips (like some of yall have said)
Riddle me this, would you pay $20-$25 for the same WMA permits if they were held before our regular statewide season? I know I would...what about yall?
Now there's an idea! I'd be all for it if they would put all of the money into turkey re-restoration. However, who knows what the AGFC would do with it? With the sales tax, they're one of the best funded agencies in the country, and I just dont see the return.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Now there's an idea! I'd be all for it if they would put all of the money into turkey re-restoration. However, who knows what the AGFC would do with it? With the sales tax, they're one of the best funded agencies in the country, and I just dont see the return.
Yep, Im with ya there the funds would have to be earmarked for turkey specific programs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts