Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wanted to get some opinions on holsters for 45 acp glocks and 1911's. Preferably concealed carry. Had wanted one from Law Concealment. They took my info including credit card stuff but won't send holster and won't answer or return calls. Liked this holster because I could get a non-leather model, it would keep sweat off gun better, hopefully be a little easier on the guns finish, and be more out of the way (small of back). All suggestions appreciated. :flag:

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
I'd be leary of them having my card info and not returning call!

My Glock 30 rides in a Bianchi nylon holster, but I can't find the model number on it now. It rides fairly high, which keeps it up under a jacket nicely.

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Well..i like leather. The only holsters i use for my Glock 30 and Glock 23 are Galco International. They are paddle holsters and i like them cause i can take them off if i don't want to wear my gun in somewhere yet slip it on if i need to. I am sure there are a lot of non-leather holsters out there but it is Galco Leather for me. Just my two cents worth.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
I'm wanted to get some opinions on holsters for 45 acp glocks and 1911's. Preferably concealed carry. Had wanted one from Law Concealment. They took my info including credit card stuff but won't send holster and won't answer or return calls. Liked this holster because I could get a non-leather model, it would keep sweat off gun better, hopefully be a little easier on the guns finish, and be more out of the way (small of back). All suggestions appreciated. :flag:
Contact the Attorney General's office and I bet you'll get a call-back REAL quick. :up:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the suggestions. Does anyone have any for the 1911. Oh, my credit card had to be renewed so the info isn't the same anymore. My past bills don't show any charges I didn't make myself. I did contact the magazine where I found the ad and evidently they haven't had any luck with him either. I'm not holding out much hope from that guy, I placed the order back in March. Guess he forgot how to use a phone or just doesn't need the business.:head:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.