Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 20 of 228 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LSU favored by 1 at Fayetteville

This is the one game I refuse to bet. I hate all things LSU and emotions usually cost me $$.

However, if I were a betting man, I’d take LSU and give the point

·
Premium Member
8,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I’ve noticed when we beat LSU they are usually really good and it’s a big upset. I don’t think if we win today it will that big of an upset but they are still full of 4-5* kids playing our 2-3* kids.

·
Premium Member
8,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A big if, but if we beat LSU and Missery and loose to bama we finish .500 in the sec

Even the homiest of homers never saw that coming

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
A big if, but if we beat LSU and Missery and loose to bama we finish .500 in the sec

Even the homiest of homers never saw that coming
I’ve said this as well. Win 3 out of the 4 non-conference games (No way Notre Dame was a win) and we are 8-4 with those hopefully 5 SEC wins. 8 and 4.

·
Premium Member
9,177 Posts
I would take the Hogs all day....

However we are gonna see some unfamiliar numbers and faces today.....

Pittman said we are scary thin this week from covid19 and contact tracing....

But, I got a signed dollar bill, if anyone wants to step up.....

·
Registered
6,566 Posts
The unknowns as far as who is/isn't available to play are concerning, especially on defense. But there are still plenty of positives. It's an early game at home. LSU hasn't played in a while. The Hogs are on an upward swing with momentum while LSU has been trending down, and the Hogs seem to have more to play for. The Hogs offense has been getting in a groove, although losing Warren will hurt. LSU's QB play hasn't been very good; if the Hogs can slow the run game on early downs they can get some turnovers. LSU's D is much more vulnerable than in the past.

Gonna call it a classic UA/LSU barn burner. Hogs 34, LSU 31. Catalon INT ends the Tiger's last hope.

·
Premium Member
12,676 Posts
Gonna need some sustained drives to keep D off the field today. 3 and outs are gonna be detrimental.

·
Super Moderator
9,394 Posts
Time to bring home that Boot boys! WPS!

·
Premium Member
12,676 Posts
It really is weird knowing we have the best QB on the field.

I know it is one drive, but LSU looks slow and "off." Not what I'm used to seeing.

1 - 20 of 228 Posts