Hogs Lose one, gain one

Discussion in 'Razorbacks' started by catdaddylong, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Looks like the hot shot running back from San Antonio decommitted but we picked up a Razorback from Texarkana.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/adg/213794

We only want players who want to be Razorbacks. I see the decommittmentments as separating the wheat from the chafe. Better now than cause a bunch of controversy later.

2. hawgpharm

hawgpharm Well-Known Member

shuler, the fullback from florida who was committed, is now decommitted as well and will be attending juco.

3. Only reason to go to a juco is because he is academically ineligible. Has anyone seen the list that are currently committed and will sign in February?

4. CP

CP Well-Known Member

SA
    CDL...It don't worry me very much in letting a 5'-10"...180 pound RB ..who wants to "visit" other schools...slip away...:wink:

Just another place to be filled by Coach P.:thumb:

List of commits...Updated, not sure???
    http://arkansas.rivals.com/commitlist.asp
    There is a page 2 for more info...

5. CP, thanks for the link. I count 17 so we have lost 5 (actually a few more but we picked up some commitments too) since the coaching change. Not bad as these players want to be Razorbacks. I think Coach P and Horton have done a good job for the short time since the "change of guards".

6. possum

possum Moderator<br>2011-12 Deer Hunting Contest Winner<b

I've never paid much attention to the verbal commitments, I like seeing the ink on the paper. :thumb:

7. hawgpharm

hawgpharm Well-Known Member

just a note on dennis johnson from texarkana...he still needs to bring his act score up in order to be academically eligible. i wonder how many of our other commits are not yet academically eligible? here is hoping they get those scores up.

yeah i think that is the case here.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2008
  8. CP

CP Well-Known Member

SA
    Got about three more weeks to get it done before the day they sign their LOI's. (Feb. 6th).

Then we can grade the class of '08 a little better.:wink:

9. Hog_54

Hog_54 Well-Known Member

Aundre Dean from Kathy, TX will vist Arkansas he's # 57 ranking National, He 6' 1 avg. 7.4 yds per carry

10. CP

CP Well-Known Member

SA
    Did not know that...

We got the (Rivals) #8 RB...(Curtis) on board and the #11 (Dean) is making a visit...WOW..:thumb:

Says he is a "soft" verbal to UCLA.

Get him Coach P....
    WPS~~