Hog vs Michigan

Discussion in 'Razorbacks' started by Nat1, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Nat1

Nat1 Well-Known Member

How about them Hogs!Win or loose this is the best looking team we have had in long time!

2. dudeman

dudeman Well-Known Member

Ya I agree . There a good team maybe next yr they ll be a great team. Michigan is really good and a tough place to play at and we hung tight with them

3. Nat1

Nat1 Well-Known Member

Yea the wheels fell off the wagon in the last two min but that was the most hustle and fundamentaly sound basketball I have seen us play against a good team in years.Hopefully Mike will pull some big recruits in and the B ball Hogs can give us something to cheer for while the new fb coach gets things ironed out.

4. stealthycat

stealthycat Elite Member<br>2015-16 Bow Hunting Contest Winner

Hogs shot 2 Free Throws the whole game wasn't it ?

REALLY ? There's the difference

5. It wasnt because they werent fouled. It was because it was a foul on one end and not the other. Phantom calls on one end and no calls on the other and we still were in it. I would of loved to of played like this on a neutral floor and had refs that werent home grown. I think it would of been a different outcome. Looks like we could be pretty good this year.

6. GBacon

GBacon Well-Known Member

Agree, they looked good in today's game. Cut it to 2 points with about 5 min to play. Great effort without any seniors on the team. Should be fun to watch for a couple years, if they can stay healthy and out of trouble!