Arkansas Hunting banner
161 - 180 of 221 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #171 ·
I need you on my place in Lewisville. Just not sure your box would be big enough. I need someone with a big pen
You don't need a big high dollar trap, this little box trap has caught 500+ and was only $400.00 when I bought it.
Stay on top of hog sign and keep fresh corn in it an you'll keep them in control.
Lastly, don't listen to all the things people tell you about hogs, most have never trapped them.
I've caught 29 in that spot without moving the trap or baiting with anything other than straight corn.

·
Registered
278 Posts
You don't need a big high dollar trap, this little box trap has caught 500+ and was only $400.00 when I bought it.
Stay on top of hog sign and keep fresh corn in it an you'll keep them in control.
Lastly, don't listen to all the things people tell you about hogs, most have never trapped them.
I've caught 29 in that spot without moving the trap or baiting with anything other than straight corn.
Thank you for the information...I guess I just need to find someone that would like to sell their trap...LOL

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
This is good info I got one after seeing deadhead’s success can’t keep it running unless deer season I live 2.5 hrs away but they are good traps I believe I caught 16 through this deer season with mine same spot

·
Registered
278 Posts
Let me know if you know of anyone with a trap like that. I really need to start on my place. Swampcat gave me some info as to how I can get the state involved, but I would like to have one of my own when they get through.
Thanks!!

·
Registered
929 Posts
Just placed an order for a Hawg Stopper trap out of Camden, AR. I recently got access to a property near Poteau, OK that has LOTS of hog sign. I've wanted one for several years and finally pulled the trigger on it. Should be delivered in a couple of weeks.

161 - 180 of 221 Posts