Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend just came back from a hunt in Arkansas and didn't remember the contact info. He said it was bowhunting only real rough about 100 acres fenced and that they were treated real good cost was 250.00/hog. anybody know of it?

·
Member<br>2014 Team Turkey Contest Winner
990 Posts
I'm not sure if this is the same place or not, but i had a guy tell me the other day that he found a place on the internet that sold hog hunts here in south Arkansas. He said it wasn't to far from Magnolia. I've searched though, and can't seem to find anything on it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
George Riggans?

I recently hunting at George Riggans "Wild Hog Ranch" in Leola, Arkansas. George is a really nice old guy who will make sure you get a hog. Guaranteed, but a bit too easy. Still, it was a lot of fun and the hog tastes delicious!

·
Registered
605 Posts
I thought George Riggan made it a little too easy also. You will get your hog but he insists on "pushing" them to you. I would have rather stalked or waited. Didn't feel like I could tell him that I didn't need his help either.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.