Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My club is need of one more member but we need a hog hunter that uses dogs.
We have approx 2100 acres in Ouachita County with a pretty healthy population of hogs.

In the past some neighboring clubs have allowed our hog hunters to hunt them on their leases and I will see if that still is alright.

We are a boring club with no parties,no poker night and and no big club house. Primitive camp with no water or electricity. Right now we have 14 members and want to keep it down to low numbers.

This would be a full membership and not just for hog hunting.
Lots of deer and unique in South Arkansas to have beaver ponds for duck hunting.

I will admit I am going to be selective in this and I am looking for someone that can get along with people.

During the off season the running of dogs and hog baiting will be wide open.

If your a dog hog hunter and looking for a place let me know.

·
Registered
43 Posts
yea I have dogs and several of my hunting partners have dogs, if you all have a lot of hogs I would certainly be interested. My brother and I have a little over a 1,000 acres that we deer hunt and manage for deer so I would strictly be in if for the hogs, give me a call. thanks!

·
Registered
12,769 Posts
yea I have dogs and several of my hunting partners have dogs, if you all have a lot of hogs I would certainly be interested. My brother and I have a little over a 1,000 acres that we deer hunt and manage for deer so I would strictly be in if for the hogs, give me a call on my cell any time , thanks!
OK ........you might want to edit and remove your cell phone number...:wink:

·
Registered
55 Posts
hog hunting club wanted

:up:Hey did you say 450. I had an add on here that I wanted in a club just for hog hunting really if there are alot of hogs. I would like to talk with you about it here is my number 318-381-0083 my name is Jeremy please give me a call anytime.I would like to see when we could meet and look at it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.