Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do to extremely high vet bills i am forced to sell two of my hunting dogs. The first dog i have is the same black mouth cur i had post a while back. The price on her has dropped to $200. This would make someone a good short range dog. I wouldnt have dropped price but im in a bind and need money. The next dog i have is a running catch dog. He is half catahoula, Quarter plott, and Quarter pit. He weighs about 50lbs. Very nice looking dog. He will shut down any running hog no matter the size. He has alot of stay, and will honor any bay! I cast him out and let him hunt, but he will walk good on a lead if u just want him for a catch dog. The price on him is $400. I can promise u this is the kinda dog that will benefit anyones pack. He has more heart and drive to stop hogs then any dog i have ever hunted with. I can show both dogs in a bay pen and I have videos of the catahoula in the woods on big hogs!

· Registered
8 Posts
Do to extremely high vet bills i am forced to sell two of my hunting dogs. The first dog i have is the same black mouth cur i had post a while back. The price on her has dropped to $200. This would make someone a good short range dog. I wouldnt have dropped price but im in a bind and need money. The next dog i have is a running catch dog. He is half catahoula, Quarter plott, and Quarter pit. He weighs about 50lbs. Very nice looking dog. He will shut down any running hog no matter the size. He has alot of stay, and will honor any bay! I cast him out and let him hunt, but he will walk good on a lead if u just want him for a catch dog. The price on him is $400. I can promise u this is the kinda dog that will benefit anyones pack. He has more heart and drive to stop hogs then any dog i have ever hunted with. I can show both dogs in a bay pen and I have videos of the catahoula in the woods on big hogs!
You still have them for sale?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.