Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member<br>2006 Turkey Team Contest Winner<
7,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a started male hog dog for sale. He hunts medium and is gritty. He will bay hard on larger hogs and catch smaller ones. I've hunted him 1 to 2 days a week for the last year. Hunts great with other dogs. $500. I would love to keep him but I have no more room. The dog is neutered.

In this video he is the dog with the orange collar in the lead when the hog jumps the log and takes off running.

http://s113.photobucket.com/albums/n205/nathanjones62/?action=view&current=HogCatching1.flv

·
7,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey my father in law may be interested....what kind of dog is he? and what kind of nose does he have
When I bought him the man told me he was 1/2 plot and 1/2 catahoula. He will burn the woods down looking for a pig. He has a mid range nose and I believe he is 2.5-3 years old not really sure??? He is very fast as you can see in the video.

·
Member<br>2014 Team Turkey Contest Winner
978 Posts
I may be interested as well. What part of the state are you in? Even if i don't get the dog, if your close to south arkansas maybe we can get a hunt up together. Me and my friends have some younger dogs and we got alot of pigs down here.

·
7,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I may be interested as well. What part of the state are you in? Even if i don't get the dog, if your close to south arkansas maybe we can get a hunt up together. Me and my friends have some younger dogs and we got alot of pigs down here.
Sorry the dog is sold.

What town are you near?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts