Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two year old experienced Pitt bull, hog catch dog for sale. I gave $150.00 for him 6 months ago and have not had him hunting since I bought him. I don’t catch, I shoot. This dog needs to be hunted by someone who appreciates and needs a good catch dog. This dog comes with a used camo cut vest and a cut collar, brown I believe. Also comes with a break stick.

This dog gets along well with people and other dogs. He is extremely aggressive with hogs and will usually catch by the ear or the side of the jaw. I bought him from a young man in Oklahoma who was giving up hog hunting because of health problems. I have been hunting with this dog in the past and he won’t be a disappointment. He will hold until he is forced to let go with the break stick. I have a small video here at the house with him catching a hog you can view. I have not been able to email it because of it’s size and my apparent ignorance about such things. I will take some pictures and email them to anyone who emails me.

If your interested in him I would like to get exactly what I paid for him. $150.00 or best reasonable offer.

Thanks,

Ken [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.