Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
41,125 Posts
The only thing Ive ever used is plain corn and soured corn and couldnt say there was much of a difference between the two.

I soured some once because I thought it would keep the deer out of it but game cam pictures proved theyd both eat it.

·
Registered
803 Posts
The only thing Ive ever used is plain corn and soured corn and couldnt say there was much of a difference between the two.

I soured some once because I thought it would keep the deer out of it but game cam pictures proved theyd both eat it.
Put some cherry or rasberry powdered jello on your corn, the stronger the smell the better.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Or even better, get odocoi and pour soured corn all over him and then put some cherry or rasberry powdered jello on him...that outta stink plenty enough.:biggrin: and pretty humane to boot...
HUMANE would be to let them eat off our tables, bios want them hogs gone but they want them killed by humane means. my great grandpa is rolling over in his grave.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.