Hmmmm. You make your own decision based on the facts..

Discussion in 'News and Politics' started by THExONE, Dec 24, 2012.

1. THExONE

THExONE Moderator<br>Deer Hunting<br>2011-12 Deer Hunting

I posted this in another thread but feel like it needs its own so we can talk through it. It is a long read but workth it, be sure and watch the videos of the police scanner recordings and news coverage.

The rifle retrieved from his car was clearly not an AR type. It looks to me like a ruger 10-22. it has a wood stock.

URGENT UPDATE on Connecticut Shooting
    Posted: December 16, 2012 in Politics
    Tags: adam lanza, Connecticut massacre, GE, gun control, LIBOR scandal, News, peter lanza, Politics, ryan lanza, school shooting, second amendment, UN Small Arms Treaty
    Friends, there is a gift that God has given me: I can smell something fishy a mile away. Like Benghazi. Almost on day one, I told my husband: “The facts don’t make sense. Something is wrong here.” Last night, after I saw a talking head interview (or, I should say, NOT interview) the father of the boy who saw his teacher get shot and ran for his life with a couple of friends, I told my husband, “Something is not right here. She didn’t ask a single relevant question. So far, this boy is the only eye-witness of the gunman coming forward. She didn’t ask if the boy saw one or more shooters. She didn’t ask any details of what the gunman did first, second, third. She didn’t ask for a description of the gunman. These reporters are complete prostitutes. They could care less about the feelings of the people they interview. So why didn’t she ask any of these questions?” In fact, I could tell she was biting back questions. I looked at my husband and said, “Cal, this thing is starting to stink. By now, there should be many eye-witness accounts of the actual gunman. There should be breathless survivors talking about how this guy walked by their room, etc. About how they narrowly escaped. But so far, it looks like every single eye-witness is dead. That is IMPOSSIBLE!”
    I watched the situation LIVE. There were original reports of a second man who was found in the woods that they had put in custody. This man was NEVER spoken of again. Why? The details of the shooting changed enormously from one minute to the next. Inside sources at the police departments were reporting one thing while the official accounts said completely different information. The news reports were full of such ambiguous NON statements that I was furiously looking throughout the internet to find solid evidence or eye-witness accounts to clarify. None was to be found. One example: They originally said that the shooter was buzzed in via the front office’s new video security system. Then, the news report said, “The shooter was NOT voluntarily buzzed into the school.” What the heck does THAT mean? Does that mean he forced his way through the system? Does that mean they have video evidence of his face? Does that mean that there was someone on the inside putting a gun to someone’s head to buzz the shooter in? Huh?
    Also, it seems highly unlikely, based on descriptions of Adam, that he could have purchased all that black ops gear! The guy is described as being so shy that he would hug the school walls when someone approached him! Also, first the news definitely says the mother was a teacher and the classroom of dead kids was her class. Then, reports are that she had nothing to do with the school. So, why the shooting there? Also, the number and kind of weapons used changed. Also, where they discovered the weapons. Sometimes they reported that all the weapons were in the school. Then they said the rifle was in the car. But they also said that the shooter used the rifle to kill every single person with multiple shots.
    No, something stinks here. The lack of eye witnesses of the shooter confirming the single shooter account is BLARINGLY absent. The reports of a second shooter in the woods has suddenly disappeared. The reporters are not grilling the one and only witness we know of- this little boy. Please don’t say they suddenly have even a smidge of conscience. The original statements about the shooter being buzzed into the school have simply disappeared. I was ready to let this go and explain it away as simple confusion. I was maddened by the timing and circumstances of the tragedy as concerns the upcoming UN small arms treaty & gun control. It killed me that this wack-job used LEGALLY REGISTERED weapons to do his killing. There is NO OTHER CONCLUSION, if the story is accurate, than the fact that had Adam Lanza NOT had access to those legal guns, he could never have killed those kids. He was too mentally ill to have gotten those weapons himself. He was diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome and we now know that he had many, many interventions by school officials in the past. I felt that the killing of little children would be the strongest argument yet that we should clamp down on gun ownership. I just couldn’t believe the TIMING and circumstances of this event- a GIFT to the Progressives to disarm us. Who can argue with this case? I was ready for the inevitable.
    But a friend sent me the following links which tell a different story. Having reported the event LIVE and experienced the changing information, I am not surprised. In fact, it makes sense now.
    Friends. I believe there is evidence of more than one shooter. I believe this was a PLANNED event- specifically to get the UN Small Arms Treaty signed. The father of the shooter is Peter Lanza, rumored to be scheduled to testify on the international LIBOR scandal. Guess who else is rumored to be scheduled to testify on the LIBOR scandal? Father of the BATMAN theater shooter. Amazing coincidence? We will see. The LIBOR scandal is a massive, worldwide network of banks, the Federal Reserve and highly position individuals such as Tim Geihtner and Ben Bernanke that are being accused of manipulating LIBOR rates to gain better market positions. Just some of the Banks involved are: the Canadian branches of the Royal Bank of Scotland, HSBC, Deutsche Bank, JP Morgan Bank, and Citibank, as well as ICAP (Intercapital), an interdealer broker.[37 It also mentions Bank of America & Barclays. It is ugly to its roots and VERY powerful people are involved.
    I believe our GOVERNMENT shot those kids and teachers and used Adam Lanza and his family to pull it off. They might have killed two birds with one stone. One: If these men are involved in the LIBOR scandal, they can manipulate their testimony. Two: they get gun control. How very, very clever and efficient of them, right? I hate to say it. I hate to put myself ‘out there’ with this because I KNOW how I will be attacked. But I don’t do this for anyone’s approval. I do it to help the American People. You look at these links and you decide.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uuhbCOqIaC4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=S59IXI9g6VE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=j_fI0hm1dqY
    http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slat...lanza_father_of_connection_to_sandy_hook.html
    http://beforeitsnews.com/economics-...ass-shootings-connected-to-libor-2447738.html
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-...accord-said-to-be-as-much-as-1-6-billion.html
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libor_scandal
    http://www.sandiegoreader.com/weblo...ul/20/holmess-father-is-anti-fraud-scientist/
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ailing-meet-expectations-academic-father.html
    http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/auror...d-james-holmes/story?id=16818889#.UAnPJDFU2NE
    http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/20/james-holmes-father-robert-holmes-colorodo-shooting/
    http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2012/07/james-holmes-appears-drugged-and-sleepy-in-court.html
    http://hereisthecity.com/2012/10/04...s-charlie-gasparino-reports-sen-grassley-and/

2. Quack addict

Quack addict Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Eudora,MS
    Mental Illness + Media + Goverment = Propoganda

3. Bryan Manning

Bryan Manning Well-Known Member

I have been telling everybody something is not right since it happened. I'm not sure it was actually planned. I lean more towards the government getting ahold of the investigation. The more lying the more it looks like a lie. But there are so many people out there that they have already taught not to think for themselves. They say we have your best interest in hand just believe us and they just go duh okay instead of seeing the BS! No one knows what happened in that school other than those that where there or first on scene. And you will never hear from them again.

4. THExONE

There are actually some interviews of one child that the media talked to, he clearly says two shooters.

5. THExONE

6. stealthycat

stealthycat Elite Member<br>2015-16 Bow Hunting Contest Winner

its really pretty simple thought process

crazy shooter, wanting to kill as many kids/people as possible, the police was no threat to stopping him ....... and he kills himself with two handguns (as the media reports it today) still loaded and several clips full still ?

that makes NO sense

and yes, I watched minute by minute almost of that day unfold - 2 shooters reported, the assault rifle was in the car, only handguns in the school

7. THExONE

SC,

What kind of gun do you think that is being pulled from the back of his car in the last video i posted? A Bushmaster AR-15 as reported or something else.

8. Bryan Manning

I have seen that and it's hard to tell a lot things about that weapon. but there is only 1 thing that matters that is indisputable. The officer is extracting shells out of that gun with the charge handle on the side and it has no clip. That is not an ar15 type weapon. If you look close when he flips the gun it does have a pistol grip. I believe that it is a semi auto tactical shotgun.

9. THExONE

I dont know. It has a wood stock. And it looks like some sort of bench gun. No telling. I just know it's not a Bushmaster as they claim they found in his trunk.

10. Bryan Manning

I agree its not a bushmaster.

11. Buckrub

Buckrub Well-Known Member

Conway
    There's a big difference between PLANNING something, and having something fall into your lap, serendipity.

There's no point in conspiracy theories. They can NEVER be proven, they waste my time worrying about them, and they're almost always false.

The split is coming. You younger ones need to choose sides and where you'll live. Hopefully it'll be bloodless. Hopefully it'll be after I die. Till then, I've got too little energy left for conspiracy theories.

12. paxcolt

paxcolt Well-Known Member

Conway
    I'm going to have to look again on a larger screen, but I appears when the officer first lifts the gun & turns it on it's side, there is a large curved mag sticking out of the bottom. And yes, the charging handle is on the right side, and there's a pistol grip. I'm thinking an AK variant or Saiga shotgun.

13. johnf

johnf Well-Known Member

I'm not a conspiracy nut, but something is definitely fishy about this whole thing.

14. johnf

johnf Well-Known Member

Water gate------------cough cough.

15. Bryan Manning

Look closely when they very first cut to the trunk you can see a shell come from the weapon. Small arms ammo would be tough to see.

16. QuarterBore

QuarterBore Well-Known Member

I'll have to keep an eye on this thread as it will be a very useful tool in identifying the members here that are off their rockers and not someone to talk to or deal with.

17. paxcolt

paxcolt Well-Known Member

Conway
    Watched it again, this link is different than the one I saw earlier. This one is lower-res and starts slightly later than the other. The mag I saw in that one has already been removed when this clip (the one posted by THExONE) starts. And it's too fuzzy to tell much of anything.

18. Bryan Manning

:) I actually hope I am crazy and all of this is a figment of my imagination. But let me ask a question how many people think Ted Nugent is off his rocker? I personally think he is a crazy bastard but when SHTF there is no one I would rather have on my side. Think about it!

19. QuarterBore

QuarterBore Well-Known Member

I'd rather not have Ted anywhere near me after the SHTF. He's much to flashy and draws attention to himself. Low key is the way to go.

20. John Stiles

John Stiles Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner

I've been holding my tongue on this, but I figured the camo dude was Adam's father and they were together...father probly shot adam and Adam's mother. Just a kinda hunch...many time husbands kill wives and often their kids. But this would seem like the perfect crime.