hip boots

Discussion in 'Huntin' Dogs' started by niterage272, Jun 10, 2012.

1. niterage272

niterage272 Well-Known Member

wheres the best place to buy hip boots with chaps? at a decent price.my old wicks are worn out.

2. j. english

j. english Well-Known Member

3. gunslinger66

gunslinger66 Well-Known Member

Do you know anybody that sews new boots on the chaps like wick used to, my wick chaps are in good shape but the boots are worn out.

4. niterage272

thats what i need! my chaps are fine.do you have a phone number for b&bs? directions?

5. gunslinger66

I will get Chris' number and holler back at you.

6. bayed solid

bayed solid Well-Known Member

7. neotoxo

neotoxo Super Member<br>'08 Smackdown Team Winner

Quit playing around with "OTS" (Off The Shelf) waders...

go here and have them custom fit and made...

http://www.mikeshogdogsupply.com/hip-waders/

Great service and worth every penny IMHO

8. gunslinger66

That is Chris' grandpa

9. niterage272

10. Curtis King

Curtis King Active Member

I got the Dunlop boots with the black Dan's chaps from Roy at B&B, and they are the best boots I've ever owned!!!

11. niterage272

I talked to him about them today,he said you bought a pair.guess im gonna have to try some.

12. j. english

j. english Well-Known Member

B&b is where I get most all my dog hunting supplies they have always treated me right. I bought a dc 40 that stopped work within a week & he loaned me his personal trackin collar until they mailed my replacement dc40. Got my boots from him 3yrs ago & they still r good.

13. clover88

clover88 Well-Known Member

opal
    B&b thts where I got my boots

14. niterage272

THANKS FOR THE HELP GUYS! i found some dans lacross,seem to be alot like my old wicks.gunna give them a go.NEOTOXO thats a good link! the boot are about 40$ cheaper per brand than anywhere else ive checked.

15. cmbluetick

cmbluetick New Member

Coon Hunters Supply Has Dan`s Hunting Gear. They make the best boot chap combos you will find if you order from us they will build the boot/ chap you want shipping is about 2 weeks if they have to make them and don`t have your order in stock. http://www.coonhunterssupply.com