High point pistols

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by browtine, Dec 28, 2010.

1. browtine

browtine Well-Known Member

Has anyone on here had much experience with high point hand guns and what are your thoughts on them, they are very reasonably priced:confused:

2. leserz

leserz Well-Known Member

i have owned fore of them. the 380 i have now i like better than a Bersa thunder 380. they get a bad wrap because there cheap. some people think because of that there are no good bull .you wil get answere from people who had a friend of a frend say there junk but never owned od shot one. life time warented no lhow long you own it or how many owners it has had no matter whats wrong with it .at times even if you screwed something up.
    thank you hi-point you can send the check to :clap:

3. Ozark hunter

Ozark hunter Well-Known Member

i had the c9 9mm and loved the gun, no problems what so ever. i sold it to a member on here back in september to help fund my bow.

i think people talk :censored: about them because they paid big bucks for a name brand pistol and a hi-point does the job at 1/4 the price.

4. glassmedic2003

glassmedic2003 Active Member

hi point

I had one of the first .40 cal. It was owesome. I could drive tacks with it-- Just hope the thief is enjoying it also

5. johnf

johnf Well-Known Member

They look like a POS, but they are a very functional gun and good for the price. Lots of people who have never shot them will badmouth them, but they are very good guns FOR THE PRICE. If you can afford a better gun I would get one, but for a cheap gun in a pinch they are good.