hey fish.

Discussion in 'Fishing' started by dogfandan_24, Jan 6, 2008.

1. dogfandan_24

dogfandan_24 Well-Known Member

hey fish, i am thinking of baiting up a couple spots this summer. what do u like to use in your holes and do you like to do it around brushpiles or will any area work. i found an old submerged bridge last year i think will do pretty good. maybe some insight as to how u do it to help me out. any help is appreciated and thanks in advance. any of you other baiters feel free to chime in, fish is the only person i have seen publicly talk about it.

thanks
    dan

2. JAMIE J

JAMIE J Active Member

WELL I USE THE SINKING FISH FOOD IT WILL KEEP ALL THE BAIT FISH CLOSE
    AND THE OTHER FISH WILL COME IN AND EAT THEM WORKS GREAT:biggrin:

3. dogfandan_24

what type of areas do you like to bait up jamie?

4. hawgpharm

hawgpharm Well-Known Member

what kind of fish are you going after? i know several people are sinking bamboo with concrete blocks for crappie.

5. hog69

hog69 Member<br>2008 Deerhunting Contest Team Winner

What lake are you talking about? Shallow or Deep, Creeks?? Average depth? And what kind of fish?

6. fish

fish Well-Known Member

I use mostly ''sweet 10 '' horse feed. Pour it over structure such as stumps along channel drops. I rebait every day or two when the catfish first leave spawning beds.
    Tried using a little to draw in bait fish around my Crappie tops. But dam Catfish move in and take my jigs.:rolleyes:

7. dogfandan_24

i am talking about catfish. i will be trying a few lakes in nw arkansas but wanted an insight on which cover yall liked the best. never done it before but have friends who have and they say its just as good as dynamite to get fish in the boat. dont know about u guys but im ready for some fishin myself.