Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here one of my best friends, and alot of ya'll know him and prolly duck hunted with him several years back in our UAM days. We used to run hard all winter chasing ducks and now Scotty's in Alaska killing and catching all kinds of crap. He just sent me these pics. of a BIG Grizzly bear he killed day before yesterday. They are headed to the arctic circle to moose hunt sunday so maybe i'll have more pics. later of that. i just figured it'd be cool to show ya'll a former AR hunter whacking in AK......:up:

·
Member<br>2014 Team Turkey Contest Winner
770 Posts
Here one of my best friends, and alot of ya'll know him and prolly duck hunted with him several years back in our UAM days. We used to run hard all winter chasing ducks and now Scotty's in Alaska killing and catching all kinds of crap. He just sent me these pics. of a BIG Grizzly bear he killed day before yesterday. They are headed to the arctic circle to moose hunt sunday so maybe i'll have more pics. later of that. i just figured it'd be cool to show ya'll a former AR hunter whacking in AK......:up:
Scotty is an ole Manila guy aint he?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.