Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....runs like a top...needs TLC...$400.00[Battery is dead] [Rope Start doesn't return all the way back in]

Chain drive, hi/lo trans, elec. start.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Is that a 200 or 250.......

We got carried away with the ORANGE paint.......:biggrin:

Good lookin bike shouldnt last long.....:thumb:

·
56,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is that a 200 or 250.......

We got carried away with the ORANGE paint.......:biggrin:

Good lookin bike shouldnt last long.....:thumb:
250, the orange paint shows the plugin for acc. on the headlight, the Hi/Lo transmission shifter, the places that get hot, the trailer ball hitch, and the footpegs/shifter and brake. I ride my grandson around, and he once put his foot on the exhaust....I personally have leaned on the tailpipe, you never put your foot down while riding a three-wheeler[if they should tip], you keep both feet on the pegs....the oil filler plug is orange also...that's where you keep an eye on your motor oil so you don't forget...it's the life's blood of an air cooled motor....the drain plug is also painted under the shifter side to remind you to change the oil....I'm a military programmed perfectionist[MPP] so I may be overly attentive to details. That's what my wife told me when I showed her how to fold my clothes!!:eek: :razz: :thumb:

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
John, you should PM Otter, he was looking for parts/spare motors n such for his boy's 200X. MOST of those older chain drive motors can be swapped around pretty liberal like. Should the lad wish another 50cc, electric starting, auto clutch, or a hi/lo tranny, yours most likely would bolt in and fill the bill (some assembly required; some minor modifications may be required; your mileage may vary).

On the other hand, it'd be a shame to part old "three legs" out.

·
56,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Man you got that right...I can get in and out of some real tight places that my four wheeler can't go...but the best is that it's perfect for turkey hunting...park it right next to the blind and they never suspect doodley! Normally I wouldn't let it go, but I got my old Toyota back and am in the process of camo-ing it....re upholstering it too...it'll be tight, long range and cheap on gas....I may go up into the Mt. Ida this year!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts