Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Premium Member<br>2010 Deer Hunting Contest Winner
6,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Actually I got this from a friend story I got was this lease has practiced Trophy Management for 25 years and now they lost their lease and the members went "Buck Crazy" whatever the story this is a impressive group of whitetails!

· Registered
401 Posts
I think that is the same pile of deer that was in a trailer in another post. I think they took this picture before they loaded them up. I am assuming they were killed over a week or so period and put in a walk-in cooler. They pictures were taken just before taking them to the processor.

· Super Moderator
7,071 Posts
Lets say 12 people someone took the photo. Maybe they used management tags. It would be good to know the real story behind this photo. I would think behind a fence some where. If they really lost the lease I give them a big pat on the back.

I am afraid this is what any lease can look forward to by moving there harvest to older age. Keeping records of harvest could price you right off the lease you worked so hard.

There are many people with the means and money to boot you out of a good hunting area. Can't really blame Big timber. They have a product to sell. You improve it. And they can get more for it.

· Premium Member<br>2010 Deer Hunting Contest Winner
6,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lets say 12 people someone took the photo. Maybe they used management tags. It would be good to know the real story behind this photo. I would think behind a fence some where. If they really lost the lease I give them a big pat on the back.

I am afraid this is what any lease can look forward to by moving there harvest to older age. Keeping records of harvest could price you right off the lease you worked so hard.

There are many people with the means and money to boot you out of a good hunting area. Can't really blame Big timber. They have a product to sell. You improve it. And they can get more for it.
Y hunt I share those same concerns- it happens all the time:smack:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.