Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a Ruger M77 Mark 2 , its a .223 stainless heavy barrel bolt action with a laminated stock. Im trying to find a scope to match the Stainless on this gun,,,, only thing is; this one is not the bright satin silver look like on my Ruger redhawk, Its a GRAY color!, so are the rings that came with it. I was told by the Gun smith that this is the normal color for this model. and it looks to be, i've just never seen it before..
Has anyone seen a scope this color before? or know where i can find a matching scope , midwayusa says nothing..

·
Premium Member
2,813 Posts
I just bought a Ruger M77 Mark 2 , its a .223 stainless heavy barrel bolt action with a laminated stock. Im trying to find a scope to match the Stainless on this gun,,,, only thing is; this one is not the bright satin silver look like on my Ruger redhawk, Its a GRAY color!, so are the rings that came with it. I was told by the Gun smith that this is the normal color for this model. and it looks to be, i've just never seen it before..
Has anyone seen a scope this color before? or know where i can find a matching scope , midwayusa says nothing..
i dont know of any scopes that match those gray rugers, you might get some duracoater to custom mix some & paint a scope to match. tony

·
Registered
7,670 Posts
What type of stock does it have? If it's the gray/black laminate, I would think a matte black scope would look pretty sweet. And there's 1 or 2 choices out there in matte black.:biggrin:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts