Help posting pics

Discussion in 'Trail Cams and Photography' started by jeff stewart, Dec 25, 2010.

1. jeff stewart

jeff stewart Active Member

Im pretty new to this site and absolutely an idiot when it comes to computers! I finally got some pics Im wanting to post but I just cant make it happen. They are all downloaded to my computer under MyPictures. How do I get them from there to here? :head:

2. Tink

Tink Platinum Member<br>2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest Te

I think you got to have 15post not sure.

3. btech29

btech29 Platnium Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>Stud Duck

Im pretty sure you have to have 15 posts. Send them to btech29@gmail.com and I will post them for you. :up:

4. jeff stewart

Ok .... thanks! I will send em to you

5. coonnutz

coonnutz Well-Known Member

Get 15 post and a photobucket account and you can't go wrong:up:

6. jeff stewart

btech29

I'm still trying to send you those pics but for some reason I cant even do that! I will let my better half try when she gets home. Like I said..... I am a HUGE dummy when it comes to computers. Also when you guys say 15 posts does that mean 15 different threads or what?

7. btech29

btech29 Platnium Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>Stud Duck

It dont have to be different threads. Just post on this one 10 more times.

Here let me help you. In one word answer the following questions.

Do you like to hunt?

8. Tink

Tink Platinum Member<br>2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest Te

YES :up:

9. jeff stewart

Well.... I've got Photobucket now and think I finally got it figured out but it still keeps denying me because I dont have 15 posts yet!:banghead: HELP...:biggrin:

10. jeff stewart

Oh.... By the way. Do the 15 posts have to be all under the same thread? I have another in the Deer Hunting Forum so I should be gettin close. :shrug:

11. pyrohawg

pyrohawg Well-Known Member

NWA
    Go to the top of the page where it says "Welcome:jeff stewart" Click on your name and then on the stats page and it will tell you how many posts you have.

12. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator

NE Ark
    Or you can look in the upper right hand corner of each post you make. :thumb:

13. jeff stewart

ok..... just checked my stats... it says im at 11. just a few more and i will have enough.

14. SR4

SR4 Super Member<br>'07/'08 Bowhunting Contest Team Wi

12 now. Just 3 more.