Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at starting with 3 pallets of corn...in the 50# bag. If anyone can help find this at a good price, please let me know.

Texarkana, AR 903.824.1474
Thanks guys!

·
Member-2018 Spring Team Turkey Contest Winner
6,928 Posts
I am looking at starting with 3 pallets of corn...in the 50# bag. If anyone can help find this at a good price, please let me know.

Texarkana, AR 903.824.1474
Thanks guys!
There is a big farm on north Richmond, I believe his name is Jorge (he's a European guy)
That was selling corn in the super sacks or you bring 55 gallon drums,

There's a farm in dekalb that is selling to the new ace hardware and brookshirevand new Boston hardware store. Here in new Boston.

I believe the kilners in Bradley sell it, unless they got flooded
You might call Shelton's in new Boston if nothing else they can give you a possible contact number

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is a big farm on north Richmond, I believe his name is Jorge (he's a European guy)

There's a farm in dekalb that is selling to the new ace hardware and brookshirevand new Boston hardware store. Here in new Boston.

You might call Shelton's in new Boston if nothing else they can give you a possible contact number[/Q

You might call Shelton's in new Boston if nothing else they can give you a possible contact number

Thanks. I have checked with the guy on Richmond Rd. The people in Bradley have gone out of business. Can you tell me how to get in touch with the farm in DeKalb

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have checked with the guy on Richmond Road. The folks in Bradley have gone out of business. Can you tell me how to get in touch with the farm in DeKalb

·
6,928 Posts
I have checked with the guy on Richmond Road. The folks in Bradley have gone out of business. Can you tell me how to get in touch with the farm in DeKalb
I'll have to go buy some one of those hardware stores and look at the bag, it was printed on them.
Or call ace hardware in new Boston.

You might try 3 chicks feed in Genoa, that's where I buy most of my deer food

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I live in the area of 3 chicks. Their price is well over $6.50 a bag. Buying 2000#'s at a time I would want a better price.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Big Dog, he only sells by the ton...which is fine, but his price comes out to $6.75/bag. I can buy it cheaper in almost any store for that price.
I guess I am still looking. I may have to go back to buying it from the farm and putting it in the 55 gal drums...just a hassel

·
6,928 Posts
These stores must be selling as a convince for customers because they are only making about 24 cents a bag. the stores are selling it for 6.99 a bag

·
6,928 Posts
The drums are a hassle but one lease I was on had them stratigically placed around the lease 2-3 in each spot and 4-5 at the camp site, if you pitched in on the purchase you jst filled your buckets up as needed and filled your feeders, you didn't have to haul feed sacks around ion a 4 wheeler or 5 gallon buckets spilling every where lol

·
6,928 Posts
Tell them if they feed out of it, you'd take 6.25 per 5gallon bucket figure out a way to put locks on em

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I would sell the corn I have found, that looks very good, straight out of the field, for 15 cents/pound. Cheaper than driving all the way into some town and buying it. I won't even ADD TAX (City, County, State, Governor, and El Presidenti).

·
Premium Member
20,472 Posts
I found it for 5.80 a bag in Minden.
This weekend no tax weekend. Farmerville usually has good prices on no tax weekend also I have to check.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts