Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>High On The Hog O
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, our guys trip from our Sunday school class is this weekend. We are going to be fishing Friday and Saturday and running trotlines, yo-yo's, limblines, and jugs, so if there are any catfish at all in the lake or fork of the river we are going to we might have a chance. We're leaving out tomorrow morning and camping out Friday night running lines and catfishing and stuff and then bass, bream, and crappie fishing Saturday. A few of us are going early and the other guys will show up throughout the day or late evening when they get off work. My BIL and I were smart and worked it to have tomorrow off to go on out and optimize our fishing time!:biggrin: Hopefully I'll have some good pics to post up Monday when I get back to work... Everybody have a great weekend!
Bryan

·
Super Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>High On The Hog O
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, we had a great camping trip, but the fishing was not the best... We ended up keeping about 50 bream and maybe 5 catfish. Most of what we caught on trotlines and were bullheads and we threw them back. We did manage to catch 13 jumbo bullfrogs after running lines Friday night. We ended up picking up camp and coming home about 2:00 Saturday b/c it was getting hot and after being up all night we were getting pretty worn out and wanted a shower at home. All in all it was a good trip in a really pretty spot. I'll try to post up some pictures if I get a chance later...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.