HATE CRIME: 7 Black Teens Brutally Beat White Teen for NO REASON (Video)

Discussion in 'News and Politics' started by arky501, Dec 12, 2012.

1. arky501

arky501 Well-Known Member

2. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

NE Ark
    Why is he referred to as "white" and they are "African American"??

If he's white they should be black. If they are African American he should be European American? I'd bet not a single one of 'em are from Africa. Maybe "Ghetto American" should be the term used for them since that would more accurately reflect their heritage.

This PC crap sure gets old.

3. rchunter

rchunter Well-Known Member

It may be getting old, but it's going to get worse, too.

4. CBD

CBD Well-Known Member

Very good point and I agree 100%! To be politically correct is to be totally dishonest in order to appease the masses, it is this very thing that has brought America down, as much as any other thing. As you say, sick of it.

5. Saltydog

Saltydog Well-Known Member

Ash Flat
    In a very short 30 years.... whites will be the minority

6. mwells72774

mwells72774 Well-Known Member

white landowners used to be the majority and the voting class, now they're soon becoming the minority

7. loki

loki Well-Known Member

In a very real sense "conservative" whites that is those who believe in; work, independence, self-reliance, personal responsibility, and a limited constitutionally based government are already a minority. Gentlemen, our culture, which includes some non-whites as well, quite simply is.....dying.

8. 45-70hunter

45-70hunter Well-Known Member

Hopefully they try this with the wrong person and get some lead added to their diet.

9. btech29

btech29 Well-Known Member

Whites will never be a minority to blacks. Its mathematically impossible. Now Hispanic, thats a different story.

10. jdawg

jdawg Super Member<br>2013-14 Bow Hunting Contest Winner

I got another word in mind, but I don't want you to ban me. Lol

11. jdawg

jdawg Super Member<br>2013-14 Bow Hunting Contest Winner

X2. If I drove up on this you better believe I'd be having some target practice. Nah nevermind. I'd be charged with a hate crime and the black population of the us would hate me more than they already do.

12. gunslinger66

gunslinger66 Account Suspended

I got chewed out on here for calling them black, and I did use the word your thinking of in reference to our new presipimp. Its just according to whats being talked about around here whether the censors on here crack down on you or not.

13. Mr. Chitlin

NE Ark
    It's in the censored work file anyway. :biggrin:

14. Mr. Chitlin

NE Ark
    [​IMG]

15. johnf

johnf Well-Known Member

Can you seriously call it a fight when one person is getting the :censored: beat out of them by 7?