Half Time Talk. What Do You Think?

Discussion in 'Razorbacks' started by duck, Jan 4, 2011.

1. duck

duck Well-Known Member

2. dirtdart

dirtdart Well-Known Member

Another Arkansas letdown.....Can't blame this on Nutt.

3. woodwise

woodwise Well-Known Member

Black Birds and Drum are not the only thing Dead in Arkansas.....:smack:

4. newton29

newton29 Well-Known Member

NWA
    Adams might remember how to catch a ball in the next 15 minutes. It ain't over.

5. duck

duck Well-Known Member

I am getting a sick feeling. Everything is going to have to go our way now. No mistakes period.

6. 4hunting

4hunting Well-Known Member

Now it is officially 1/2 time, so I think I will go leave something in the bathroom that is kin to the way Arkansas is playing then go outside & scream cause this is:bs:!:banghead:

7. Bowhuntr

Bowhuntr Well-Known Member

Half time talk...well lets see. Joe you have got to , got to, got to catch the FREAKING FOOTBALL. Defense, you guys have got to get to PRYOR. Offensive line you guys have got to keep em out of RYANS FACE. A little BLOCKING might not hurt somwhere along the way. Hey wait a minute scratch all that everybody in here needs to do your FREAKING JOB. Then kick over a couple trash cans and walk out. :thumb:

8. ArkArcher

ArkArcher Moderator Staff Member

I'm going to start a web site. www. firewilly .com haha I don't think we will ever get to the NC game with Willy as our D cord. That's just the way I feel though. Ohio state played mistake free, we didn't. Ohio state didn't drop passes and boy we did. :smack:

9. 44

44 Well-Known Member

Don't run it to Heyward's side. Put some stick um on Adams gloves. Whatever the defensive strategy is do the opposite.

10. shotgun wg

shotgun wg Well-Known Member

I just hope they decide to start playing in second half. To many unnecessary penelties so far.

11. BDW

BDW Premium Member<br>Merganser Slayer<br>2011 Turkey

I'd ask them what color panties they're wearing, because they're playing like a bunch of little girls.

12. GOBBLERSTOPPER

GOBBLERSTOPPER Well-Known Member

As much as I would like to blame Mallett, his receivers, his O-line and our secondary are to blame.. They are killing us. Can we come out and get back in this game? Yes, but since they get the ball first, we need a 3-and-out for them and then we need to score on our first possesion. Otherwise it will be a long ride back for those who drove there... BUT, I believe we can turn it around. We have the talent!!

13. I will join that one!!
    Willy's defense is the pits!!

14. ace777

ace777 Well-Known Member

i think it ain't looking good:down: those dropped passes are gonna cost us the game. ohio is playing solid football, no mistakes and they have the ball start of the 3rd quarter:banghead:

the first 5 minutes of the 3rd will decide if we even have a prayer of getting back in this thing!

15. 2dogs

2dogs Well-Known Member

They needed Lou to give them their half time inspirational speech........

16. browning_gold_12

browning_gold_12 Moderator<br>Deer Hunting<br>Trail Cameras<br>'07

due to my status as a mod, i cant say what i want to. use your imagination.......

17. duck

duck Well-Known Member

x1000

18. GOBBLERSTOPPER

GOBBLERSTOPPER Well-Known Member

I'm not sure Willy recruited that sloppy secondary. You can't blame their lame a**es on Willy. Sure he is part of it for playing them but I'm sure he is playing our best secondary players and if that is our best we SUCK!!

For whatever reason we always have a bad secondary, sure we have one good one here and there but for a secondary as a whole, we typically always suck!!

Okay, maybe we do need a new D-Coordinator.. LOL

19. duck

duck Well-Known Member

Most high school teams could have beat us this first half. If not ALL

20. bigmac7825

bigmac7825 Well-Known Member

Amen! I had to make a dang liquor run because the beer wasn't enough to numb this mess and I don't even drink much anymore! :banghead: Dang them done drove me to drinkin.