Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
I bought the Remington Spartan in 2006 (used to be called the Bakail MP 143). Its an automatic 3.5 inch and i paid little over $300 for it. It will hold 4 like the Benelli. Comes in handy for the conservation snow goose hunt. I had 6 3inch b's in there last year.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
ok genious. Then why is there a gunsmith on the internet IN LITTLE ROCK advertising that he can make the modification. (of course I can't find the website currently) Go sit on your quail eggs.

Besides, there are guys that know how to do it here.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Well David you be sure to post your "website" when you find it again. I want to talk to the guy who can take a SBE II and with a simple conversion make it like the old H & K.

I know its tough for you to find things on the web, so just let us know when you can.

·
Registered
630 Posts
hambone,

send only the bolt and bolt carrier. Plenty of guys have had this done and it works.
http://www.johnnorrellarms.com/products.asp

John Norrell, Inc.
13529 Saddle Hill Dr., Little Rock, AR 72212
Five Zero One 225-7864 fax, E-Mail>[email protected]

With thread protector add $25 Benelli Shotgun Bolt Modification
When H&K imported the Benelli M1 Super 90 and Super Black Eagle until 1/1/98, the shotguns had the
capability to hold and fire an additional shell in the “tray.” This feature is exclusive to Benelli
shotguns only and allowed Benelli shotguns that were legally plugged for three shot waterfowl hunting
to actually hold and fire a fourth round. Benelli shotguns now imported do not have this capability
. of an extra round capacity due to a modification to the bolt carrier. This modification can
. be corrected to allow the additional shell capacity. Send only your bolt and bolt carrier for modification... 50.

I've seen this done "homemade" not buy gunsmiths, just don't look real nice

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Sorry for the confusion. Just trying to get a rile out of quackmaster. I have 2 H&K's and don't need it done, but thanks for the info.

At least you produced the website. He is most likely still looking for it :wink:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.