Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a few guns I plan to sell. I have no clue how to post pictures, but will email pics to you if you have any interest in what I have for sell. I’ll start by listing two.

1. T/C Encore pistol. 243 cal. With 15 in barrel and a 2.5-7 power T/C scope, sling swivel studs, and T/C padded case. There is a tiny shallow scratch and a couple small Dings/dimples handling marks on the left side of the forearm. Other than that the pistol is in excellent condition. Price. $450.00

2. Model 70 Winchester XTR in 300 Holland & Holland caliber. Excellent plus condition. There are very few of these floating around in this caliber. The last one of these I saw sell on Gunbroker went for around $900.00. I’m willing to let this one go for considerably less. It has beautifully grained wood and comes with Leupold bases as well as factory iron sights. The rifle could also be bought with the 3.5-10 power leupold scope and rings that are currently on it now. The pics will show the rifle with the scope, but the scope does not come with the rifle unless we negotiate a deal including the scope. This rifle is a sub MOA shooter with 180 grain Nosler Partitions and RL 2200 powder. The rifle has been shot little, and to the best of my knowledge never been hunted with. Price $600.00 rifle only.

Remember email questions, etc.

Thanks,

Ken [email protected]

· Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Trades?

Hey Guy’s, there are trades I would consider for the Encore. Maybe even for the M70 300 H&H.

One rifle I’m looking for is a stainless Marlin 336 30-30. I would be willing to trade the Encore for this rifle if it is in real good condition.

Also feel free to email me cash offers. I’ll either consider them or I won’t. If your serious, it won’t hurt to try. I’ll respond to your emails either way though. There are probably other trade items I could be enticed with though, I just can’t think of any right this minute though. What ya got ya figure I need more than you? Have a do it all hog dog that is ready to turn loose and find, stop, bay a hog on it’s own? Maybe a coon hound, same scenario with coon. Must see the dogs in the woods by their self though.

Ken

[email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.