Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have four guns I need to get rid of:

Mossberg 500A Police Cruiser model. Solid black, extended magazine, will hold up to 7 3" shells. Pump. I've shot it 4 times. Make me an offer.

Remington 870 Express Magnum, left handed. Blued barrel with camo stocks. Will shoot 3", not 3 1/2". Been to the woods a few times. Make me an offer.

Remington 7600 Carbine 30-06. Synthetic stocks, 18 1/2" barrel. Bought last year, shot about 15 times. $300 neg.

Ruger New Vaquero .45 Long Colt pistol. Single action. Black grips. This is a beautiful gun. I've shot it about 50 times. $450 firm.

I've tried to post pics on here before with no luck, PM me and I will email all you want.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Mossberg 500A Police Cruiser model. Solid black, extended magazine, will hold up to 7 3" shells. Pump. I've shot it 4 times. Make me an offer.

Remington 870 Express Magnum, left handed. Blued barrel with camo stocks. Will shoot 3", not 3 1/2". Been to the woods a few times. Make me an offer.

Remington 7600 Carbine 30-06. Synthetic stocks, 18 1/2" barrel. Bought last year, shot about 15 times. $300 neg.

Ruger New Vaquero .45 Long Colt pistol. Single action. Black grips. This is a beautiful gun. I've shot it about 50 times. $450 firm.

I've tried to post pics on here before with no luck, PM me and I will email all you want.
The price on that 7600 Remi was supposed to be $400. With the Bushnell scope included $500.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

SALE PENDING Mossberg 500A Police Cruiser model. Solid black, extended magazine, will hold up to 7 3" shells. Pump. I've shot it 4 times. Make me an offer.

SALE PENDING Remington 870 Express Magnum, left handed. Blued barrel with camo stocks. Will shoot 3", not 3 1/2". Been to the woods a few times. Make me an offer.

The shotguns are sale pending.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Apparently the gun sale is in full swing. I had a buyer for the shotguns, but have not heard from him since Thursday. So I have the two shotguns and the 7600 rifle for sale.

The Remi 870 is LEFT HANDED. I've had more than one person show interest until they realized it was a left hander.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts