Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its time again folks !! Please come out and join us for the 10th Annual Crawford Co NWTF Banquet on March 10th. You do not have to be from Crawford Co to be able to come and enjoy the best banquet in Arkansas!! We will give way close to 40 guns/bows and lots of hunting accessories and tons of door prizes!! We will be catering a catfish and shrimp dinner from Catfish Cove. Our banquet is held at the Alma High School cafeteria. Doors open at 5:00pm and dinner will be at 6:00pm. Our chapter was number 1 in the state last year in many categories. We will hold a live auction and silent, we will raffle off a bunch of guns. We also have alot of games to play to win guns, hunting trips, mounts and hunting accessories. We also have tons of prizes for kids (Jakes) and also women. Its a great time and you could walk out with alot of cool stuff! Sevaral people on here come out last year and had an awesome time!
If you havnt been to a Crawford Co Banquet I would suggest you check it out! This will be the BEST banquet you have ever attended! Get your tickets and raffle packs early to SAVE money and to get in on the early bird drawing. Contact me Terry Durham at 501-343-9786 for more information and to get tickets!!! Dont wait, March 5th is the deadline for earlybird so get your tickets soon!

Couple ticket- $65 thats one membership and 2 meal tickets

Single ticket- $50 thats one member ship and 1 meal ticket

Jakes(kids)- $10 thats a jakes membership and meal ticket. All jakes will get a Jakes gift from us as well!

Raffle packs- $150 before banquet or $200 at the banquet (raffle packs include over $400 in raffel tickets,3 super bonus tickets, NWTF hat, and a nice NWTF nife. Bout a $500 value). We also have a smaller raffle pack that is $75 before banquet or $100 at the banquet but you just get $200 worth of tickets.

ALSO ask me about our sponsor tables and corporate tables.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.