Gun Ownership

Discussion in 'News and Politics' started by Hog_54, Dec 28, 2010.

1. Hog_54

Hog_54 Well-Known Member

You might want to go and vote don't know if it matters but it only takes a second :

Gun Ownership Poll ........TAKES 2 SECONDS
    Attorney General, Eric Holder, has already said this is one of his major issues. He does not believe the 2nd Amendment gives individuals the right to bear arms. This takes literally 2 clicks to complete. Please vote on this gun issue question with USA Today. It will only take a few seconds of your time. Then pass the link on to all the pro gun folks you know. Hopefully these results will be published later this month. This upcoming year will become critical for gun owners with the Supreme Court's accepting the District of Columbia case against the right for individuals to bear arms.

Here's what you need to do:

First - vote on this one.

Second - launch it to other folks and have THEM vote - then we will see if the results get published.

The Question is:
    "Does the Second Amendment give individuals the right to bear arms?"
    Click on the link below and PLEASE vote!

http://www.usatoday.com/news/quickquestion/2007/november/popup5895.htm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. paxcolt

paxcolt Well-Known Member

Almost 8 million votes so far, 97% saying the 2A grants individual right! :thumb:

3. RAZOR_DEER

RAZOR_DEER Well-Known Member

x2, there are 7.8 Million people who have voted so far and 97% say yes.

4. SARAH

SARAH Well-Known Member

5. AfterLife

AfterLife Sponsor<br>www.AboveAndBelowOutdoors.com

6. varmint hunter

varmint hunter Well-Known Member

7. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator

NE Ark
    Be sure to note at the top that it is dated November 2007.

This one pops up on the board every month or 2.

8. coonnutz

coonnutz Well-Known Member

I remember voting on this one a about 6 months back..

9. D33RHUNT3R

D33RHUNT3R Well-Known Member

Out of nearly 8 million votes it is 98% YES.. We have the right to bear arms..

Therefore it was obviously a stupid question to ask because everyone knows the true answer except liberal politicians and the liberal media and Anti-Gun Wackos which make up the 2%..

So my guess is that the Gooberment should realize trying to take our guns or the rights to them will cause a civil war that they can't win...

10. headhunter_60

headhunter_60 Super Member<br>2010 Deer Hunting Contest Winner

you can vote as many times as you want.....

11. truckmetal23

truckmetal23 Well-Known Member

They try to say it applies to the Nat guard and such,they miss the point of "Keep and Bear" i.e., own and carry SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!!!!

My President is STILL Charelton Heston!!!

12. TacHunter

TacHunter Well-Known Member

OOORRAAAHH!!! :up::exactly::up:

13. unclewill67

unclewill67 Well-Known Member

I put my vote in as well, but then I looked at the link, it is a poll from November 2007...right after Obummer got elected. The race was on to every gun dealer in the country for a year and I guess the paper thought it'd see what folks thought about the 2nd amendment. Funny how the thing is still working. I wonder if USA Today is still looking at it?

14. Guitarzan

Guitarzan Well-Known Member

Done.
    Thanks for the link. The results are promising.

15. I voted anyway even though it's old.
    Eric Holder is a POS!
    I will refrain from saying anymore then that because it wouldn't be very nice!!!!!

16. bracomadar

bracomadar Well-Known Member

I don't think people should own guns...I think they should rent them like Netflix movies. You know, pay $10 a month, get a gun in the mail, use it for a while, ship it back in a prepaid package, and then 2 days later you get another one in. :up:

17. mwmwbm

mwmwbm Well-Known Member

you do realize that the election was in November 2008 dont you?

18. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator

NE Ark
    Send me all your guns. I'll pay you $10 per month. If I miss a payment, come get them. :biggrin: