Gun Control Task Force!?

Discussion in 'News and Politics' started by cropdustersteve, Dec 19, 2012.

1. cropdustersteve

cropdustersteve Select Member<br>2010-11 Bow Hunting Contest Winne

Just got a Fox News update that Obama is going to announce starting a gun control task force! :mad: It's happening y'all!

2. 4hunting

4hunting Well-Known Member

Yea, and from what is being leaked the task force will have the deck pre-stacked to get their agenda, it's to made up of all inside ringers, with, get this, Biden in charge.

3. Delbert

Delbert Well-Known Member

we the hunters in America are the worlds largest armed force. Just think about it!

4. Arkansas Archer

Arkansas Archer Well-Known Member

The problem with that is,will never stand together.

5. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

NE Ark
    Biden has stated that he wrote the original Assault Weapons Ban.

This will be fair and balanced for sure. :rolleyes:

6. Veo

Veo Super Member<br>2012 Turkey Contest Winner

Gives you a warm fuzzy feeling doesn't it?

I still think if they come up with a bill, well not if, but when they come up with a bill, if there is much resistance in Congress, Obama will push it through with executive orders. This just feels different this time.

I'm very, very anxious to hear what the NRA has to say Friday.

7. RippinLips

RippinLips Well-Known Member

No kidding. Just look at how everyone treats each other at BM.

8. Mr. Chitlin

NE Ark
    Hunters are about as bad as Fudds.

Gun hunters vs archers, dogs vs no dogs, trophy hunters vs anything legal, black rifles vs bolt actions.

If we don't hang together we will surely hang alone.

9. kfarm

kfarm Well-Known Member

NRA called last night and was asking for donations I gave what I could might have to give more.

10. 4hunting

Bloomberg kinda let the cat out of the bag the other morning on a CBS interview about a coming "Executive Order". He said "HE" and Obama had already been in conference about the issue & drafts were being formed. Also, on the same issue, just day before yesterday in a White House briefing, the spokesman for them, Jay Carney was put on the spot with a question "Just what has the President done in his past 4 years on this issue?" Carney avoided the question, it was ask again, still no answer, then is was re-ask but this time is was "What is he going to do?" He then answered, "He is prepared to use "ALL" the power envolked to him thru the office of President to get what he wants!" Thus, in some many words, an Executive Order men, right off the desk of the oval office, by-passing Congress & the voter to attempt to take away your guns without a single say on the issue!

11. Mr. Chitlin

NE Ark
    And he will do his darnedest to do it too.

12. Veo

Veo Super Member<br>2012 Turkey Contest Winner

Yup, it's coming. I think they'll try to go through congress first because they think they can right now, but at the slightest fear of failure, he'll envolk that power.

13. JB Weld

JB Weld Well-Known Member Supporting Member

It is happening alright. It has been simmering undercover for years. This is the perfect time for the Left to implement this portion of the Obama Agenda.

I had a friend of mines dad look at me during the previous election and say, "If BHO gets into the WH, he will set this country back 40 years"
    I am afraid that he underestimated in his prediction....

14. 4hunting

That would be just fine with me if he would take us back 40 years in time, back in the time when men were men, his word was worth something and this system set up by our fore-fathers worked, but I am afraid it will not happen, if anything BHO will take us to places this country has never saw before, only feared in our worst nightmares!!!!!

15. stealthycat

stealthycat Elite Member<br>2015-16 Bow Hunting Contest Winner

you better hope and pray the following

that the Republicans voted in take a stand
    that the NRA has the money, members and balls to take a stand
    that in 2014 the next elected officials are good one
    that Obama doesn't Executive Order gun control

a war could be coming boys and girls, and I'm not a doomsdayer but this .... this is knee jerk crazy stuff here

16. Did I just hear semi auto weapons?

17. Mr. Chitlin

NE Ark
    Yep, that's what the dim wits call "assault weapons".

18. Dang. First thing we need to do is educate these people. Even a 10/22 would be included in that line of thinking.

19. Tony Harris

Tony Harris Super Moderator<br>2012-13 Deer Hunting Contest Wi Staff Member

Biden is an idiot. The only bigger idiot he could have picked to head it up is Al Sharpton.

Bad times ahead. But hey we could just go thug. These rules will never apply to them.

20. TH I'm afraid their about to make a lot of honest folks take on a thug mentality.. Your just about going to have to in order to keep what you've got.. Pray long and hard..:flag: