Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad and I are thinking about going on a guided white tail hunting trips next year. Do any of y'all have any recommendations as to where to go or even what guides service to go with?

Thanks,
Robby

·
Registered
776 Posts
Check out heartland outdoor trophy hunts in Kansas. Guy is Arkansas native. Very good prices and has some huge deer
Have you hunted here passthrough? I was looking at the website and for the price it looks pretty good, would like to get some more info if you have it!!

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
If you want to go to Kansas I have a good friend that runs a great outfit near great bend. Look up innovative outfitters ks. Justin Hammond is the guys name

·
Registered
551 Posts
Habitat Flats offers Deer Hunts My buddy Dan is part owner and has a couple 200'' bucks under his belt off of the land. Good bucks in No Missouri. Also try Hawkeye Whitetails in south Iowa or B&C Game Farm in No Missouri

·
Banned
4,558 Posts
I'm going next year for first time in November. Have some Friends that have gone and had good success. You will
Notice most of the trophy pics are from Arkansas hunters. It's a fairly new outfitter that's trying to build up some good customer base, thus the lower prices. Prices only include hunting though, you have to provide lodging and food.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Well I went to Kentucky this year and for a 4 day hunt it was $1200 plus license and lodging which brought it to around $1900 total so that's not that to bad. I requested some info, so maybe I can work something out. Some nice trophy pics on there!!

·
Banned
4,558 Posts
Well I went to Kentucky this year and for a 4 day hunt it was $1200 plus license and lodging which brought it to around $1900 total so that's not that to bad. I requested some info, so maybe I can work something out. Some nice trophy pics on there!!
Cool. Let me know if you book a trip. We will be there November 1-5 next year. They killed a stud last week that hasn't been put on the website yet

·
Registered
776 Posts
Cool. Let me know if you book a trip. We will be there November 1-5 next year. They killed a stud last week that hasn't been put on the website yet
Me and a buddy are booked for the 11th-15th. Good luck to y'all and make sure you save some for us!!

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Where is that in Kentucky? That's a bargain if the huntings good. We sell a few hunts on our South Texas lease to offset lease cost- We usually get $2500 for a mid 130s buck and hunter has to pay license. I might have to check them out for a change of pace. Would be nice to hunt real woods again.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts