Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,106 Posts
Last year ours said pending until after the second draw, which will take place the last week of August.. Actual permits are to be mailed out mid-September.. We sent our money in for the first draw permits Monday, they had to be postmarked by August 22.. Hang in there..

·
Super Moderator
9,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Me two! Six years without getting a doe permit in Zone 6. :thumb:
Oh I got both permits I signed up for (I called them)...but i'm still pending. :smack: So that doesn't mean you didn't get drawn.

And Sly, I got a Zone 6 doe tag this year and it was the first year I have put in for one. :thumb::thumb: :hide:

·
Super Moderator
9,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
X2! I'm beginning to think that this means that I didn't get drawn. :head:
Give them a call! They will be able to tell you and it will take less than a minute. 1-800-364-4263 (just don't hit any buttons when prompted at first and it will go to the operator automatically.) :up:

·
Super Moderator
8,353 Posts
Oh I got both permits I signed up for (I called them)...but i'm still pending. :smack: So that doesn't mean you didn't get drawn.

And Sly, I got a Zone 6 doe tag this year and it was the first year I have put in for one. :thumb::thumb: :hide:
No kidding!!!! I think I need to talk with the head tag distributer. :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
9,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No kidding!!!! I think I need to talk with the head tag distributer. :thumb:

If you can find him....you might want to do that. :up: I can't imagine 6 years and not getting one. According to the AGFC site, you have a 2:1 shot at getting drawn for a zone 6 doe tag so I guess you are just one unlucky fella! :up:

·
Registered
314 Posts
both of my permits got drawn and mine application still says pending. last year they had it set up were u could go online and pay for the permits, but as of now they dn't. instead of having a tough time with permits last year, i think thier online system is screwed up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.