Guess I need a mag loader.

Discussion in 'Guns, Ammunition, and Reloading' started by Matthew.loftis, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Matthew.loftis

Matthew.loftis Well-Known Member

Never thought I was a wuss... guess I was wrong lol. Yes, that says 60 on the side.

0080DD54-A24E-4575-B3AC-5D45C43D465E.jpeg

Last edited: Jul 6, 2020
    JB Weld likes this.
  2. Alpha

Alpha Member On Double Secret Probation

We could have told you you were a wuss when a 16 yo broke your leg........

scrapeline13 likes this.

3. Matthew.loftis

Dads always sacrifice themselves to save their little boys from pain. Imagine I’d been in jail and not the Dr’s if I’d let you come on over and land on them stairs. Porky woulda really got fired up then.

4. JB Weld

JB Weld Well-Known Member Supporting Member

@Matthew.loftis My buddy swears by the Surefire 60 round mag. What brand is yours and where did you buy it?

5. Matthew.loftis

It's an American Tactical that was produced in hand with some Foreign Company that starts with an "S". Several places had them until I actually went to buy one. Then, they were all out of stock.

I'll PM you.

6. Alpha

Yeah I think it had something to do with not being within 100ft from a minor..

orangefeetdown likes this.
  7. Matthew.loftis

That’s just one of the reasons I quit going into the Nimrod bait shop...

jackie53 likes this.
  8. Alpha

Yeah never know when a parent will bring one in :fit:

9. Look for a Maglula mag loader for AR15/M16. I got one for my Schmeisser 60 rd mag, and you can load 60 rounds in just over a minute. You can also use it to unload mags, too. Grabagun.com has them in stock for the best price I could find. Snaps right on the magazine, and works on Magpul, Colt and any other AR15 mag I have.