Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured I’d get a thread started on practicing and how everyone’s groups are looking as we quickly approach the day of true archers bliss...how’s everybody’s practicing doing? Any bragging rights pics? Maybe from years past?

·
Super Moderator
5,753 Posts
I was doing purty good earlier trying out a new thumb release until a mosquito landed on my face and I tried to let down but wasn't used to the trigger. My thumb went in the collar of my shirt and my pointer finger came off a hit the trigger. I shot through both walls of my shed. About then I hear laughter and look up to see the neighborhood kids are on my neighbors roof watching. Dang

·
Registered
13,825 Posts
I was doing purty good earlier trying out a new thumb release until a mosquito landed on my face and I tried to let down but wasn't used to the trigger. My thumb went in the collar of my shirt and my pointer finger came off a hit the trigger. I shot through both walls of my shed. About then I hear laughter and look up to see the neighborhood kids are on my neighbors roof watching. Dang
Always happens to me. When I don’t want someone seeing what happened, I have an audience. When I wish someone would see what I did, nobody around for a thousand miles.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.