Green light on moultry game cam?

Discussion in 'Trail Cams and Photography' started by ARWildMan, Dec 18, 2010.

1. ARWildMan

ARWildMan Well-Known Member

The green light has been on on my game camera. What does that mean? I have a 2g card in it and has about 300 pictures. Is it full? What is the problem?

2. Mine don't have a green light so I can't tell you the answer to that one. BUT I do know if you have a 2g mem stick that your camera is NOT full. If I am not mistaken if you set your photo quality to high you can still hold over 2000 pictures on it. Maybe someone can help you out with your problem.

3. jabarn

jabarn Well-Known Member

The green on my Moultrie means low battery.

4. ARWildMan

I just put new batteries in it two weeks ago. It never had this problem before. And when I walked up on it it didnt take a pic. But when I turned it off and then back on it took a pic and the green light stayed on.

5. turkey pond bucks

turkey pond bucks Well-Known Member

Try taking the batts out then turning it on for a few min. then turn it off and put the batts back in had a guy tell me that it like does a reset on it something about draining the internal battery then putting the batts ba k in made his work good after doing some crazy stuff. If that don't work I would call moultrie they have always been good to me on their products.

6. ARWildMan

Ok. ill try that tomorrow morning and let ya know how it works... So it will still turn on even without any batteries in it?

7. xforce-deathstick

xforce-deathstick Well-Known Member

Mine do that when batteries are low, then sometimes it will not stay on. Moultrie recommends trying to stretch the springs back out and clean them as they may corrode a little and causes a bad connection...done that to both of my cameras before season and I've made it all year with hardly any problems!

8. turkey pond bucks

turkey pond bucks Well-Known Member

Mine did for just a second then I left the batts out for like 5 min then put them back in.

9. ARWildMan

Well I think it worked. The green light didn't come on. So I'll have to check it in the next few days and see if it stays off. Thanks for talks help

10. itsaheartshot

itsaheartshot Well-Known Member

same thing

I noticed my green light came on and I didnt even knew it had one,Iv been using it 2 years ...strange maybe it's the the moon:confused:

11. Nuge Fan

Nuge Fan Well-Known Member

my moultrie has a green light that says "status light". Only time I see it blink is the 60 second delay when I set it up