Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Set up on 3 birds gobbling this morning at day break. All 3 hit the ground and this guy came in just like he is supposed to. Stayed full strut for what seemed like 10 minutes probably more like 5. Finally turned to give my son a shot at 15 yds and the head stomping started. 7/8" spurs 9" beard. What a great morning to be in the woods with my son a day I'll never forget.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everyone for the congratulations. I'm headed out in the morning with my other son to try and get his first bird he is 10. Good luck to everyone headed out in the morning. I hope to see a lot more kids with dead birds on here tomorrow. Love these youth hunts!

·
Registered
344 Posts
I wasn't on these hunts but this is one best friends little boys and my cousins little girl he's 7 and she's 9. Both there first birds nothing like seeing the next generation getting it done. The boys dad said daddy was crying all I can say is that's a moment any man can shed all the years he wants and be proud. Congrats to all the youngsters.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.