Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Member<br>2011 Turkey Contest Winner
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is not the proper place to post this but, if you are looking for a great piece of land for hunting here one is. My parents are about to list their property for sale with a realty in a week or two, I asked them to give me 2 weeks just in case someone on here might want it. It is 175+ acre and a 28x28 log cabin/home with loft and full length front porch. It has a large power line running throuth it and an abundance of deer and turkeys. you can see some of the wildlife by searching posts by lewman and the wide 8 pt is still alive and around. The price is $325.00. pm me if interested.2 miles from norfork lake. I actually hope nobody wants it if you know what i mean.

·
Member<br>2011 Turkey Contest Winner
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry, the price is $325,000.00 now but when listed the realty will add to that price to get their cut. I know that is alot of money but it is a great place with lots of potential. I wish i could buy it myself but i cannot afford it.

·
Banned
7,034 Posts
Guess I will be buying some lotto tickets for the next 2 weeks.:biggrin:
Sounds like a great place and the exact area where I want to retire some day. Come on lotto, do me right.:biggrin:

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
And if the oceans all rise 7 feet, like John says, then there definitely will be less of it to go around...... in fact the higher elevation stuff will be going at a premium.... Unless you're in the Mountains near New Madrid ......:smack:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.