Arkansas Hunting banner

18661 - 18680 of 19393 Posts

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #18,662
I could be wrong Reb, but I don't think Anschutz offers that configuration anymore, the lighter barrel I mean. I think its lighter than my 1712 which is lighter than my 1717, my 1710 is a heavyweight for sure. I can't wait to shoot it!
It has competed at Rimfire Ridge a few times. I think, but not sure, He shot Eley Black Box Match in it. I just purchased a few boxes of Federal Ultra Match and have a couple of boxes of Lapua Midas M left.

·
Registered
10,155 Posts

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
I pulled a couple targets up for y'all to use... Something different so that Jackie can't cheat...
You know, if you use a regular type target, he'll just walk down... hide it... and pull a "sleeper" out of his pocket...
These will keep him honest...
View attachment 294867

Jackie would stare at the target with a bewildered look on his face wondering "just what in the hell is the apple sitting on".

·
Registered
442 Posts
It has competed at Rimfire Ridge a few times. I think, but not sure, He shot Eley Black Box Match in it. I just purchased a few boxes of Federal Ultra Match and have a couple of boxes of Lapua Midas M left.
You never know what a .22 rifle will prefer but I'll bet that it will favor Lapua ammo over Eley. SK Rifle match or Center X would be my starting point.

18661 - 18680 of 19393 Posts