Arkansas Hunting banner
28041 - 28060 of 29649 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Think we’re gonna push back the south Arkansas squirrel camp a couple weeks. Between cold weather coming in next weekend and a few members feeling under the weather (or domestically abused, Rusty) I think it may work out better. Hopefully everyone will be in better shape and we’ll get some nice weather. So as of right now let’s plan on the weekend of the 19th. Anyone got any questions, just let me or @Arkie_3_fan know.

·
Premium Member
16,786 Posts
Yes alcohol was involved but not as much as you would think. We were all down stairs and I got a phone call so I decided to go upstairs to have some privacy. I realized I have my work shoes on turned to go back down slipped and fell. My luck again was my head hit a stud behind the sheet rock. The wife said I was out 3-5 minutes. Trip to the ER in an ambulance.
Now the guy I was on the phone with, instead of hanging up he listened to all this and now that he’s found out I’m ok he’s giving me hell via text.

Other than that my shoulder swollen and has a fracture in the ball joint thingamabob. I just hope I don’t have rotator cuff issues .
Now let the flogging begin.

·
Premium Member
33,527 Posts
Think we’re gonna push back the south Arkansas squirrel camp a couple weeks. Between cold weather coming in next weekend and a few members feeling under the weather (or domestically abused, Rusty) I think it may work out better. Hopefully everyone will be in better shape and we’ll get some nice weather. So as of right now let’s plan on the weekend of the 19th. Anyone got any questions, just let me or @Arkie_3_fan know.
Ready for the 2022....22 Long Rifle.. Squirrel Challenge..
Air gun Trigger Shotgun Musical instrument accessory Bumper
Musical instrument accessory Tints and shades Air gun Auto part Bumper
Air gun Water Trigger Shotgun Machine gun

·
Premium Member
33,527 Posts
Yes alcohol was involved but not as much as you would think. We were all down stairs and I got a phone call so I decided to go upstairs to have some privacy. I realized I have my work shoes on turned to go back down slipped and fell. My luck again was my hand hit a stud behind the sheet rock. The wife said I was out 3-5 minutes. Trip to the ER in an ambulance.
Now the guy I was on the phone with, instead of hanging up he listened to all this and now that he’s found out I’m ok he’s giving me hell via text.

Other than that my shoulder swollen and has a fracture in the ball joint thingamabob. I just hope I don’t have rotator cuff issues .
Now let the flogging begin.
PRAYERS.... Brother....

28041 - 28060 of 29649 Posts