Arkansas Hunting banner
27781 - 27800 of 28040 Posts

·
Registered
6,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27,794 ·
LJ,
You have to join up. Black_Foot has impuned your reputation. You can't take that lying down. Besides, if you don't, do I even need to say it?

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
LJ,
You have to join up. Black_Foot has impuned your reputation. You can't take that lying down. Besides, if you don't, do I even need to say it?
I was picking at Jackie’s spelling prowess. Ain’t no way I’m skipping out on one of these. And as for Blackfoot, he’s ruined all of our reputations as squrril hunters, doesn’t even bother me any more. As long as I finish ahead of uncle Magellan it’s been a good comp.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Where and when is the next one of these?
If you’re asking about the competition, they usually run from the opener in May to some time in October- I’ve lobbied the rules committee to extend thru Feb but they always shout me down. If you’re wondering about a camp, they spring up here and there around the state. Not much hunting gets done though, we usually spend most of our time tracking down lost hunters.

·
Premium Member
21,143 Posts
If you’re asking about the competition, they usually run from the opener in May to some time in October- I’ve lobbied the rules committee to extend thru Feb but they always shout me down. If you’re wondering about a camp, they spring up here and there around the state. Not much hunting gets done though, we usually spend most of our time tracking down lost hunters.
And eating good food! Unless you are @blackfoot you better bring a bunch of baloney sammiches if you are camping and squirrel hunting with a rifle.

·
Premium Member
31,037 Posts
I was picking at Jackie’s spelling prowess. Ain’t no way I’m skipping out on one of these. And as for Blackfoot, he’s ruined all of our reputations as squrril hunters, doesn’t even bother me any more. As long as I finish ahead of uncle Magellan it’s been a good comp.
O Yeah?

Wasn't lost.. Couldn't find my Truck.... pffffffffffft....Lol..

Think Im outa the Club.. can't handle the Competition...

Gotta show you kids where to hunt every year.....

Y'all couldn't hunt where We Me & Donnie.. hunt.. Couldn't take it.....
Car Vehicle Plant Hood Motor vehicle

27781 - 27800 of 28040 Posts