Arkansas Hunting banner
27741 - 27760 of 28040 Posts

·
Registered
10,955 Posts
Now that I’ve got more time I’ll dive into this with both feet. But I’m gonna have to tread lightly till I get the feel of the house here because as you know, I’ve been labeled a narc…

I’ve got Washington apples to trade Reb & JB Weld for locally grown fruits. We got apples coming out our azzes up here…

I’m gonna give Jackie a run for his money, I’ve got CHS so I’m gonna Huh the crap out of him…

I’ll break M&M’s with Rusty but he better not wink at me after he eats a bunch of green ones…

Arky73, are you a narc? (Apologies brother, I borrowed that from my Welcome thread).

Hey 4pt when I was a wee lad growing up in the NC mountains my Da was building our cabin, I was the mail boy and had to fetch em. I headed over to him on the 2x12 floor joists trying to tightrope it and sure enough I wavered and split the rail and :eek: :eek: :eek:.
My brothers gave me a new nickname of
1ball Jimmy…
Sorry but no crocks, I like my flip flops too much.

View attachment 342445
CHS has a different meaning in the squirrel thread.
Jackie has it pretty bad most of the time, but it’s been known to infect everyone with the possible exception of Raz.

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
CHS has a different meaning in the squirrel thread.
Jackie has it pretty bad most of the time, but it’s been known to infect everyone with the possible exception of Raz.
I had a horrible case of it a around a month or so back. Got a chance to hunt some private land that nobody hunts. Was hunting in the afternoon, and set up on a few I saw a good ways off. I missed 4 in a row, then hit one. Had a bad case of CHS for sure that day. I was frustrated and pissed at myself. Well, I walked up to get it right before dark, and there was squirrel sign everywhere. There was an old barn that looked to be on its last leg in a thicket right off the hardwoods. Didn’t think much about the barn at the time.
I knew there were plenty in there, so went back the next morning, set up about 30 yards from that spot right before daylight. Lawd have mercy, 10 or so minutes after daylight when the sun popped out good, squirrels came running outta that old barn in every direction. Within 30 minutes I was walking out with a limit. All the shots I took were standing in one spot. I never moved until I started picking up dead squirrels. Took 13 shots for the twelve. So the worst hunt I had this year, turned into one of best hunts I’ve had this year the following day.
I’m gonna say it is a squack red light district. There was something going on in that ole barn. I’ll be back there for a few trips next season.

·
Premium Member
31,037 Posts
I had a horrible case of it a around a month or so back. Got a chance to hunt some private land that nobody hunts. Was hunting in the afternoon, and set up on a few I saw a good ways off. I missed 4 in a row, then hit one. Had a bad case of CHS for sure that day. I was frustrated and pissed at myself. Well, I walked up to get it right before dark, and there was squirrel sign everywhere. There was an old barn that looked to be on its last leg in a thicket right off the hardwoods. Didn’t think much about the barn at the time.
I knew there were plenty in there, so went back the next morning, set up about 30 yards from that spot right before daylight. Lawd have mercy, 10 or so minutes after daylight when the sun popped out good, squirrels came running outta that old barn in every direction. Within 30 minutes I was walking out with a limit. All the shots I took were standing in one spot. I never moved until I started picking up dead squirrels. Took 13 shots for the twelve. So the worst hunt I had this year, turned into one of best hunts I’ve had this year the following day.
I’m gonna say it is a squack red light district. There was something going on in that ole barn. I’ll be back there for a few trips next season.
Barn Dance... Probably a lot of Diet Mountain Lightening... Lol..

·
Premium Member
31,037 Posts
Got any pics I can Borrow....?

27741 - 27760 of 28040 Posts