Arkansas Hunting banner
27041 - 27060 of 27349 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Gents, if you were committed to the gun prize hunt, please get with me ASAP for pymnt, and yes I know there are some that have recently, I’ll update that info shortly. Last time I ask before I deliver what $ we did collect to Blackfoot so he can do his deed.

·
Premium Member
30,445 Posts
Gents, if you were committed to the gun prize hunt, please get with me ASAP for pymnt, and yes I know there are some that have recently, I’ll update that info shortly. Last time I ask before I deliver what $ we did collect to Blackfoot so he can do his deed.
What does the Primitive & Shotgun contest winner Get?(๑•﹏•)( Nervous)

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
I'll let you keep the money if you'll put me on a big deer.....daddy is struggling.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
I'll let you keep the money if you'll put me on a big deer.....daddy is struggling.
I smell what your stepping in- “my” deer got gunned down Monday night by a guy with his back to the wind and four wheeler parked 100 yds away, trailing up a doe. “My” other deer is taking leisurely strolls all up in the daylight, all over the west end of our lease, wherever I’m not. I’m the last guy you need putting you on a deer.

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27,059 ·
Jackie sho nuff is a legend. He is known far and wide. People from around the world marvel at his posts. Folks are on the edge of their chairs in anticipation of his next post. Only the glee brought about by seeing his legendary yellow handled knife or a picture of his massive numbers of squirrel tails equals the unadulterated bliss brought about by his uncanny use of the vernacular. A legend? I would say so.

27041 - 27060 of 27349 Posts