Arkansas Hunting banner
26421 - 26440 of 26632 Posts

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26,429 ·
No sir. I had no intentions of being very competitive. Then somewhere along the way Mr. Reb started prodding.
Why don't you buy me that old beat up four wheel drive Toyota in trading post and I can give you a run for your money next year. I will even compete and I had no intention to. You hunt places I can't get to if I wanted to hunt them.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Why don't you buy me that old beat up four wheel drive Toyota in trading post and I can give you a run for your money next year. I will even compete and I had no intention to. You hunt places I can't get to if I wanted to hunt them.
I'm a poor government man Reb. I can't afford the Toyota I have and it's paid for, that's why I baby it like I do. Rusty on the other hand, probably has enough in his front left pocket to buy it and a winch.

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26,434 ·
I'm a poor government man Reb. I can't afford the Toyota I have and it's paid for, that's why I baby it like I do. Rusty on the other hand, probably has enough in his front left pocket to buy it and a winch.
Rusty is a miser. He only spends money on gay beer, M&Ms and whatever his wife tells him to. Besides, he needs to save his money for when the grand kids move again so he can move with them.

26421 - 26440 of 26632 Posts