Arkansas Hunting banner
26401 - 26420 of 26632 Posts

·
Administrator
83,339 Posts
Ole Reb needs some meat for the freezer. I will also graciously accept any unwanted deer that any of you Daniel Boone's kill.
You willing to drive to the J?

I still have some venison from last year and am not even in the mood to hunt. If I kill one I’d be more than happy to give it to you. I cut the hams and shoulders off plus the back straps and inside loins. You can process it any way you like.

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26,406 ·
You willing to drive to the J?

I still have some venison from last year and am not even in the mood to hunt. If I kill one I’d be more than happy to give it to you. I cut the hams and shoulders off plus the back straps and inside loins. You can process it any way you like.
You kill one, I will come get it.

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26,409 ·
It was weird in the woods this morning. I didnt take my shooting sticks. I have gotten so used to having them that I felt almost naked without them. They are great for balance and knocking down spider webs. I never had so many squirrels bark and squeal before and never saw them. Really strange. All in all it was a lovely morning in the woods. I think I found a decent place to try to pop a deer too. There is a spot where five trails all converge. Anyway, I am just enjoying myself now that Black_Foot has this contest in the bag.

·
Premium Member
7,134 Posts
I have been out of town for a few days. Went to see the Rolling Stones in Nashville. Not sure I am going to be back in the squirrel woods in the near future. I have a deer permit to hunt the WMA by my house. Probably hunt it this coming weekend. Hopefully, I can kill a doe quick. Ole Reb needs some meat for the freezer. I will also graciously accept any unwanted deer that any of you Daniel Boone's kill.
What's your favorite Stones song, Reb?

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Fellas, I’ve updated the leader board with the paid entries I’ve received. I know some of you are committed- I either haven’t gotten it or haven t been home to check the mail. I’ll continue to update as I can.

·
Super Moderator
13,545 Posts
It was weird in the woods this morning. I didnt take my shooting sticks. I have gotten so used to having them that I felt almost naked without them. They are great for balance and knocking down spider webs. I never had so many squirrels bark and squeal before and never saw them. Really strange. All in all it was a lovely morning in the woods. I think I found a decent place to try to pop a deer too. There is a spot where five trails all converge. Anyway, I am just enjoying myself now that Black_Foot has this contest in the bag.
Go kill your buck and doe, then put me in that spot!

26401 - 26420 of 26632 Posts