Arkansas Hunting banner
25881 - 25900 of 26054 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Don’t be pushing radical liberal agendas on those young minds. Just walk in and play em some squirrel hunting videos on YouTube. Teach em right.
Probably can’t even mention the word “gun” in school anymore. Before I graduated, my high school started giving detention to anyone that acted/pretended to shoot a gun.

You know how many kids in south Arkansas do that when they tell deer hunting stories in class? Every. Single. One. The rule didn’t last because they were giving detention to 25% of the school and a few parents had words with the principal.

·
Registered
4,455 Posts
Probably can’t even mention the word “gun” in school anymore. Before I graduated, my high school started giving detention to anyone that acted/pretended to shoot a gun.

You know how many kids in south Arkansas do that when they tell deer hunting stories in class? Every. Single. One. The rule didn’t last because they were giving detention to 25% of the school and a few parents had words with the principal.
When I was in elementary school and junior high, they excused the first week of deer season if you were gone that week. It was expected that about 25% or more of the school would be gone that week. Times have changed for sure, for the worse.

·
Registered
10,547 Posts

I just want to know if your dad visited with the principal…

25881 - 25900 of 26054 Posts