Arkansas Hunting banner
24701 - 24720 of 24844 Posts

·
Member On Double Secret Probation
29,529 Posts
Leaderboard has been updated. Any entries under question were added and we’re moving on- please check for accuracy tho. I have also edited the rules per feedback from the ones of you that took the time to comment- thank you.

Fellas- I’m a thread drifter from way back so I get it. It’s easy to lose focus. That said, PLEASE limit the Entry thread to just that- KILL ENTRIES. Its a test of will and patience trying to sort thru that thing for totals. I coulda choked Jackie with my bare feet!!

Thanks to C for staying on task and on time with drawing cards. Another thank you to Reb for keeping this ship righted while I transitioned into a new work assignment.

Don’t jabber in the Entries Thread. I’m wrappin folks on the head from here on out.
you jipped me one.. I should be at 82.... 😝

·
Registered
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24,705 ·
You sure that you just ain't forgetting to carry the 1 this year?
I wish. Old spots that are normally full of squirrels are desolate areas this year. I keep looking and proding but Alpha is steadily increasing his lead. It won't be long until I am completely out of the equation.

·
Member On Double Secret Probation
29,529 Posts
I wish. Old spots that are normally full of squirrels are desolate areas this year. I keep looking and proding but Alpha is steadily increasing his lead. It won't be long until I am completely out of the equation.
wont be long until Im chasing deer too..

·
Premium Member
26,852 Posts
Emptying his Freezer...Head Shot Real close....
Something anit Right..

·
Premium Member
26,852 Posts
Blackberry ( BlackFoot) you tell Stone the Ozark Mountain.. TResspasser Squirrel Hunter is hunting his Honey hole...!!!!.....
He's got his work cut out for him...!!!!!

He that sits on a White Horse and Hell...follows.......

You Tell EM!!!! I'm coming to Hunt!!!!

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Blackberry ( BlackFoot) you tell Stone the Ozark Mountain.. TResspasser Squirrel Hunter is hunting his Honey hole...!!!!.....
He's got his work cut out for him...!!!!!

He that sits on a White Horse and Hell...follows.......

You Tell EM!!!! I'm coming to Hunt!!!!
The only thing that follows with you is horse chit. Both when you're sitting on a white horse or When you're talking......horse chit.

·
Premium Member
26,852 Posts
The only thing that follows with you is horse chit. Both when you're sitting on a white horse or When you're talking......horse chit.
Rob Roberts Rimfire special locked and loaded....
Show me the money or Rimfire I'm fixing to win..
Don't think their is one...Like whistle blowers ain't none..... Pffffffffffft!!!?

·
Premium Member
26,852 Posts
That's Public Land You, LJ and Stone ran me out of... Dropped my ink pen....pffffffffffft....
Blackgum here I come.......Fixen to climb the leader board...

975, 22 Ammo...look out... Lead Fixen to fly....

24701 - 24720 of 24844 Posts